Thursday, December 22, 2011

busy bits


work and baking

lists

The past week has been a real whirlwind. I don't think I've mentioned this on the blog, but Matthew and I are leaving the kids with my parents and going to Brazil for a week. We leave the day after Christmas, and we'll be in Rio de Janeiro for New Years! We've been planning this trip with Matthew's siblings and his parents for over a year, I can't believe it's finally come!

So all in one week I'm going from finishing up orders for the busiest holiday season Little Ocean has ever seen, to finishing up gifts and prepping for Christmas, and then to packing and preparing to leave the country.

I've done a pretty good job of keeping myself together. I've actually got some great homemade gifts in the works and should be able to wrap them up tonight. Hopefully I'll find time to post pictures here tomorrow. After that, you won't be hearing from me until 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment