Thursday, December 15, 2011

Last-Minute Sale

christmas orders

I've had a busy week making lots of Christmas orders. I've gotta get all this work done so I can start buying and making gifts for my own family and friends. Every year is the same, I'm so last-minute!

I closed down the shop for clothing orders, but I actually have a few extra jewelry pieces in the studio right now that need homes. Who out there still hasn't finished their Christmas shopping like me? I would like to reward your bad procrastination habits with a super-duper discount. All my necklaces are 50% OFF until I run out. Also! I am upgrading all shipping to Priority Mail for no extra charge. So you can buy your friend the necklace that you wanted for yourself, because now you can afford two! Get on it! My last trip to the post office will be on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. you stuff is so unique--i love it. :) i promise i'll actually buy something as soon as i'm not broke. we're having a handmade xmas this year.

    ReplyDelete