Monday, February 28, 2011

2 Cents editorial

2Cents editorial

I provided the clothing and styling for a photo shoot yesterday at this quirky old motel. The spread will be published in 2 Cents, a small local magazine. The first few looks from my SS11 collection are featured. I had such a blast! Everyone was super professional, but also really sweet. The model was a doll, the hair & makeup artist did this awesomely funky bouffant and dramatic eyes, and the photographer, Lois was amazing. There was also a videographer there, so I have a lot to look forward to seeing! Unfortunately, the magazine doesn't come out until May, and I can't see anything until it's published! Ack, I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! Congrats on having looks from your collection featured. Post photos when the magazine comes out!

    xo
    Talia Christine
    http://taliachristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete