Here is the tragically unworn suit I made for my past vacation.
(Vintage fabric, of course.)
The top fills out much better on me. Molly the Mannequin doesn't exactly have bodacious tits. You're disappointed I didn't model it myself, I know, I'm sorry.
I've never done a bikini top before, save for a simple bandeau. So I used a McCall's pattern I had around. I knew I was saving those patterns for something. But in the end I made a lot of changes to it because in my frustration I decide that McCall's doesn't know jack. The bottoms I designed from scratch.
It is all the things I wanted. I rarely make things for myself. But I am blessed to be able to, when I'm really in need.