Monday, February 1, 2010

some things I am dreaming of

Production on my spring line is well underway. I really enjoy this phase in my work. I'm dreaming, researching, fabric searching, cutting, sewing, dreaming....And I can stop taking orders to make the same thing from last season for the 50th time. (Hint, hint, if you wanted to custom order anything that's currently available, better do it now. But also be aware that samples from last season will be marked down on clearance Feb. 8th!)
...

Here are some of my inspirations for designing this upcoming line.

1920's silhouettes with art nouveau style ethnic prints.



My new super-duper collection of newspapers from 1918.



Um, well, southwest native is also an influence, but this picture is really just a digression. Have you seen this super sexy photo collection??

No comments:

Post a Comment