Monday, May 23, 2011

cooking again

We're back in our kitchen! Even though we're not totally finished remodeling we can finally cook again. It feels like I'm making up for lost time here.

making carrots

Sol loves his homemade carrots!

from the garden

I'm eating a lot of basil out of the herb garden. That is my carnivore version of a calabrese salad (with salami). And I finally had my first taste of my backyard asparagus, which is epic since I planted it over two years ago!

scooping

I love me some Sunday mother-daughter baking!

licking the batter

yum

And gingham cupcake wrappers!

I was shooting a picture of just the muffins when my hubby walked into the room.
Him: "What are you doing?"
Me: "Pretending to be a foodie."
Him: "Huh? Ok."
I don't think he knows what a foodie is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment