Thursday, August 5, 2010

29 weeks

babygarden

You may have noticed that it's been a couple weeks since my last prego photo. I hate to break a tradition, but honestly, you don't want to see me like this. It has been the hottest summer of my life. Ya'll in the southwest may scoff at 89 degrees, but you don't know humidity like us midwesterners do. For 5 weeks straight, I've been a hot mess. No AC, no relief, with twice as much blood running through my body as usual, 10 extra pounds on my front, and 25 pounds (Makai) on my hip. My uniform has been cutoff jean shorts and my home-made bikini top, or a sweaty t shirt with stains on the belly (where everything lands now) with my hair in a droopy ponytail with obscene frizzes haloing my tomato-red face.

But because I went to the garden with my camera to capture my tiny glowing grape tomato, I mustered this belly picture for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment